Sulfur is an exceptional element which is used for many purposes since ancient times. Chemical symbol "S" is sulfur atom is a nonmetallic element pure crystalline form. It melts at 116 degrees, 445 degrees of boiling. The product is flammable and explosive.
Today, sulfur is used in the production of sulfuric acid which is the most widely known acid. Other area of usage for sulphur is; fertilizer, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, leather, cleaning and water treatment .
Obviously, sulfur is an essential element for life. The human body is requires sulphur 1 g per day. This need is met by using natural methods of plant foods. Therefore, it is vital for a natural element sulfur plants. As is the importance of sulfur for agriculture;
- It lowers the soil pH. Thereby dissolving the precipitated salt, such as lime and soil structure improves the quality of the soil.
- Increases in soil microorganism activity and improves the structure of soil organic matter.
- The plant provides the basic nutrients it needs to take.
- Sulfur plant fulfils their needs.
- It prevents and resolves mushrooms and fungi in the soil disease .
To demonstrate the most effect of sulfur fertilizer should be used for any appropriate form and amount. Sulfert Chemicals, past experience for the agricultural sector with the most appropriate form based on the quality of sulfur provide alternatives.